Bobby and other legend; also other transfer news

Posted in November 17, 2010
by gudugpunyagulink

I will keep it short since updating via phone is tiring. Hehe

I will start with Bothroyd. He regetted leaving us. The same feeling came from our manger. He thought that it was a mistake selling him due to indisciplinary. I don't think so. Anyway, it's good for him earning international call-up. Good luck !

Next is our still active legend Bobby Pires. In his 37, he was reported set to join Villa. That means he is still considered capable of playing for top sides. That's our legend for you!

The other legend is Overmars. Another legend who felt Arsenal is still his home. That's nice to hear. Hope the current squad can feel the same.

On transfer, Afellay is almost going to Barca. The clubs have come to an agreement. It has come down to Afellay-Barca agreement in order to go through.

Next news came from City. Johnson tried to force himself out since Mancini didn't favor him on recent matches. He could be useful for us, but I don't think there's a place for him in our current squad.

On defensive department, we were being linked with Mexes again. Roma is my Italian team, so I will give some thought on this. From what I saw, Mexes hasn't performed well since came back from injury last season. Burdisso has also pushed him to the bench last season. He played recently. I guess Juan is currently injured. I did still rate him. It is his exploding emotional behaviour which becomes my concern. If we decide to go for him, it would be cheap since his contract ends next year.

That's it for now.

Til then, Arsenal Mantap.