Post-match thoughts : We are our own arsenal

Posted in November 21, 2010
by gudugpunyagulink

We were weak mentally, arrogant, stupid, sloppy, sh*t and f*ck I really hate this immature Arsenal. We were really our own arsenal tonight. Stupid stupid performance. We were arrogant and got complacent having lead 2-0 at half time. In this situation, we looked like losing the edge and played soulless.

Forget first half, the player ruined it. It became no worth mentioning. We really became our own arsenal. We lost because of our own players. They became arrogant and got complacent.

For the first Spurs goal, I saw Denilson and Koscielny (i think) not doing much effort to chase Bale. What a shitty organized from our defensive player. For the second, it was Cesc to blame. For the third, it was the referee not giving foul when the scorer used his filthy hands to stop Cesc from jumping. I think the referee did favor Spurs a bit too much tonight.

There were a lot players to blame in my opinion. I will start with Song. I am getting sick of him trying to be an attacking midfilder which he isn't meant to be. He is good at being a defensive midfielder and he should stick with it. I think he should keep in mind that his main task is to defend, especially when he was accompanied by Denilson. I think he has become a bit cocky having scored a few important goals. He often left Denilson to be exposed tonight. And as for Denilson, he isn't good enough to play a defensive midfielder role and Arsene should now better than us !!

Fabianski was no better. I know he couldn't do much for the goal. However, I like to point out his mental condition after Bale's goal. He became shakky and made a few mistakes which we fortunately were not punished by them.

Chamakh made it worse. He can't dribble. All he could do were being in a good spot and holding ball. I was shocked by his fear to shoot the ball. How come a striker doesn't take the chance when given the chance to shoot like he got tonight. Even Bendtner could do better. Yes, he did score a few important goals for us but I think he isn't good enough for us. We need a more perfect striker. Thus, Arsene please spend the money !!

Move on to Cesc. I guess his heart and soul have left us since the start of the season. As hard as I tried to find, I still couldn't find his passion on his facial expression. His head was there, that's how he chose to block the free kick with his hand. What a stupid decision for a captain. As I said, his head was there to make the passes but that was it. That's not the Cesc we know anymore.

And the last culprit was Wenger. He was frustated. He threw the bottle. However, it was his fault not noticing our holes. Song and Clichy going forward were the holes waiting to be exposed. Yet Arsene didn't make any changes.

I found an interesting article on Arsenalaction. He brought up Arsene' stubborness of using 4-5-1 which pushing our full backs to go forward. He proposed that a change to 4-4-2 would be a better change. I thought he made his point and I agree with him. Wenger has been inferior in term of tactical change compared with other top managers. Well, I am no expert so I will leave it for Wenger. As long as we win something, I wouldn't complain.

Btw, Chelsea has just lost. It made our defeat worse. It will be the second time we failed to take advantge of their lost. On the other hand, ManU made advantage over the two of us. I am gutted. We should recover fast, especially Cesc. He was underperformed for a while now. C'mon Cesc !! Show us that you're Gunner like you said..