We will qualify and go to Old Trafford confidently

Posted in December 06, 2010
by gudugpunyagulink

Another important match is on the way for Arsenal. I guess we wouldn't even bothered by the last fixture of our european group phase after seeing our group-mates. However, the recent away defeats from Braga and Shakhtar has raised the importance of this match. We dropped from the top and finish as the group leader is unlikely. I still fancy our chance to qualify, but I have prepared to face the likes of Barca and co were we indeed finish second.

Well, the odd of Arsenal topping the table is relatively small. I predict Shakhtar will get at least a point at their own home, which means we have to ensure the home win over Partizan to qualify. It is not that hard seeing our home form in the european league. We have already scored eleven in only two home games ! I believe we will win this.

This win will also play an important part in determining our morale before visiting Old Trafford. Thus, I hope Arsene doesn't make significant change in the last winning team. Arshavin and Nasri has proved to be very dangerous recently. I think they will play a vital role in this match. I also hope the likes of Theo and Bendtner will up his game if the chance was given.

I found an interesting piece in Ashburton Grove blog. It was suggested there that Arshavin's and Nasri's form have a relation with their expiring contract. Come to think of it, AG got the point. Andrey and Samir were probably do the contract negotiation on the pitch, which I think will see them having a big raise from the current deal. I hope the extension deal will be sorted shortly since they are two of our most important players right now.

This week is going to be an important part in our glory path. If we win these matches, we will be topping the table and qualify to the knock-out phase. A win at OT will be important. For this weekend league match, we will be having Cesc back. I will be a boost to our morale. Were we win the match, we will be more convinient sitting at the top. And I believe we can do this. Even some of the red devils fans don't fancy their chance although playing at home. So, let's crush them and let's get ready to rumble !

Arsenal sure is Mantap !