Teaser before Arsenal-Newcastle clash

Posted in November 07, 2010
by gudugpunyagulink

Hello Gooner !! I guess you are all having a great time now, aren't you ? As for me, I am really enjoying tonight fixture having seen our rival (?) Spurs lost. It was thanks to Bolton who took Gales and co back to the earth. Thus, please don't overhype especially for you, Spurs supporters, who has already thought of winning the Champions League. It was your defence which has failed you big time. It was funny when I saw your "big" signing Gallas looked so gutted when they conceded the first goal. I guess old habit doesn't change. The following hours sure couldn't be funnier, Spurs fans pleaded us to take Gallas back. I asked to myself "WHY?", didn't your manager say that he has secured another big signing. I think he was not using his brain much, eh?

Speaking of brain, I remembered what our manager said regarding stopping Gale. He indeed pointed out that in order to stop faster player, one should use his brain. Think think think. I guess it was what Owen Coyle did. I suspected him noting Arsene's advice and dictated it into his men mind. Coyle's men intelligently keep Gale from doing much. As the result, Tottenham came to use the right flank rather than the left where Gale used to open his coaching clinic of how to chase a monkey. Having relied more on the right flank, Spurs did almost level the score. Well, it was until Petrov scored the killing goal which left Tottenham fans all crying. I have to give some credit to Spurs players though having not give up when they were three goals down. I admit that the match ended more dramatically than it has to. I guess you really miss your messiah, Rafael, when Modric didn't do much tonight.

Moving on to Manchester, MU did another traditional win againts Wolves. They scored the decisive winner when there was only two minutes left from the final whistle. Another lucky and undeserved win I think, but it is what champions do right ?  There was an interesting incident happened on the second half. It was Chicarito, their new favourite, who was turned on by Hanneman soft touch on the hip. I guess he couldn't bear the temptation and fell for it inside the penalty area. What a shame, he got yellow carded in the process. I thought they could end up a great couple. A macho bald man with beard and a pretty boy. Don't you think so ? 

Next we will move on to Arsenal, we will be facing Newcastle at the Emirates with Jack coming back after the suspension. Hopefully it is followed by Cesc. However, there is still doubt regarding Andrey, Denilson, and Song. I don't think there will be included on tommorow squad. Even if it happened to be the opposite, I will considered it as a plus. A midfield with Cesc and Jack starting is strong enough in my opinion. There is no need to rush our player when we have adequate cover, right ?

I reckon we will beat the Toon Army at home. Thus, I will put my trust on Koscielny's words. He said that we should be unbreakable at home. The loss from WBA was due to him not being at his best. He admitted that the condition was caused by being used too much. Then I guess securing three points at home is considered a done job since he has been rested this midweek. Isn't it, Kos?

I will leave you with the news of Clichy being offered a new deal. Although the 25 years old full back still has a few years left in his contract, Arsene tried to tie him longer with Arsenal. It may be a shock to some of us since Clichy hasn't been doing well for us since the past seasons. Well, I guess Arsene has his reason on this. Not to mention that he has another business to tend. Sure our manager was busy lately, eh?

Till then, Arsenal Mantap.