I would like to see Wojciech starts again; Arsenal draw Barca; Transfer rumours

Posted in December 18, 2010
by gudugpunyagulink

Hello there, I assume you all have heard about the chance to test Barca. What a shocking draw, eh? But I know we have the chance. However, I have to admit that it won't be easy.

People talk about Inter being able to break Barca heart. However, I think the first leg Inter got lucky with Barca being tired after travelling to Italy by bus. Well, you know the rest of the story. Inter parked the bus and defend desperately for the lead, which was despised by all Barcelona fans as well as Mourinho's haters. And the fact that we can't defend has confirmed me that "Inter-way" is not possible. Well, it's not like we haven't tried it before. We did indeed try to defend Bendtner quick goal at Camp Nou last season. And the result we got was the rage of the "God" in the form of Lionel Messi.

Well, I have prepared for this draw since we failed to finish first. I don't afraid were we fail to progress. But I will be gutted if Defoe's word proved to be true. I guess we laugh at him when he said Spurs will go further than us. Thus, I hope we will beat Barca in this draw solely for this reason, never mind the trophy.

On other news, Nordtveit is likely to be sold after extension deal talk failed to materialize. It is reported he will be sold to a German side, Monchengladbach.

It is also reported that Lech Poznan 22-year-old forward, Artjoms Rudnevs
attracted us. However, I don't think it will happen since we will try offloading forward instead. It was Bendtner who was rumoured to be loan to Everton. Or Vela who is desperate to break through into the senior team.

Moving on to our next match. We will be facing Stoke at Emirates. Not much to talk about. Statistically, we will win comfortably. And I hope the fans won't going to far were they decide to abuse Mr. Leg breaker.

Lastly, it is interesting to see Wojciech start again. I do hope we will see another good game from him. He is going to be our future in my opinion. Arsene even compared him with Peter Schmeichel. He said that the young Polish has comparable presence and personality. Interesting, eh?

Til then, Arsenal Mantap.