Wenger : "an offer has been made"

Posted in October 31, 2010
by gudugpunyagulink


Arsene Wenger was reported offering a new deal for Wojciech Szczesny. The young polish stopper has proved himself worth to be a success at the Club after showing an impressive performance at Newcastle in the Carling Cup. The 20 years old stopper will be out of contract in the summer so Arsene will try to renew the deal as soon as possible.


 
At Friday's press conference, the manager said :

“An offer has been made. We are negotiating with him and try to extend his contract. He wants to stay, I want him to stay, so basically [a] plus plus [a] plus should be [a] plus!”

“However Wojciech is a very talented young one. We brought him in and he made the effort to come to the Club at the age of 16.

“He wants to be successful here and I want him to be successful here, so normally it should work out.”


I myself haven't seen much of him. However from what I read and see on his Carling Cup performance, I do think he will rise up and claim for the no.1 spot. He has all the element to become one of the best. I will get mental if for some reasons we lose him on free like what happened with Flamini. Hope we seal the deal soon !!